Sunday, May 16, 2010

Ur Stare

UR STARE..
Ur stare makes me still,

Ur stare kills me...........
when I look around I see u,
your eyes set on me I dare not see,
When I look down I feel u,
Your gaze set on me I dare not move.........
You have bundle of questions in ur look,
U dont speak u only look,
U have appreciation,
u have compassion,
U have care,
u have passion in that gaze of urs....
U make me wonder why u stare,
U make me wonder who is behind those eyes,
U make me wonder why u dont speak,
U make me wonder why do u have to stare,
U make me wonder who u r ?
U make me wonder why u r ?
wherever I go u follow,
I cud feel u,
I cud see u,
Amongst host of crowd I cud make out wherever you are...
U are still on one place,your gaze moves everywhere.....
U follow me,
U make me still,
Ur Gaze Assasinate Me....
I would like to go stillI would like to b killed for that one stare of yours,
I would be there 100 times,
I would be there for u to capture me in ur eyes,
For that one stare of urs............I would be captive for all my life
Neha-Srivastava-Kulshrestha

Ghana, West Africa.

No comments:

Post a Comment