Wednesday, September 8, 2010

SMILE

                                                               
....... SMILE .....!!!
When my world was collapsing,
You came as a pillar,
When my dreams were fading,
You came as a light,
When my thoughts became blank,
You filled it in with color,
When my smile started dying,
You became the reason for me to rejoice,
When tears in my eyes overflowed,
You bought solace in them,
When I started feeling lonely,
You bought life back in me,
When my mood became emotional,
You made me practical,
When I missed terribly my people
You mimicked each one for me,
When darkness came near me,
You bought brightness with your presence,
When I felt it to be end of road,
You showed me new path, new goal,
When today I think of you,
So many emotions surge in my heart,
Love, Gratitude, Guide, Philosopher,
The best one though is last to come,
Coz’ I make you my dearest friend,
You given me so much I can never repay,
But promise I make, to be always gay,
Promise I make, that I will always smile
As in my Smile lies my dearest friends Smile.

Neha srivastava-Kulshrestha
Indian
Ghana

No comments:

Post a Comment